WELCOME TO GARRISON FALLS!
As a new homeowner there is information about the community that we all wish we had shortly after moving in. Our hope is that you will find this information helpful. At the bottom of this page, we have posted the Garrison Falls Architectural Guidelines document, please take some time to review it.
- Garrison Falls Homeowners Association Executive Board. There are three members of the Executive Board. They are: Dave Larson, President, Mike Koziski, Vice President, and Andy Muenzfeld, Treasurer. Their phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses are available in the Links Community Directory. Monthly bills in the amount of $155/mo. are due by the first of each month. Mailing address is: Garrison Falls HOA, 601 Mason Dixon Rd., Gettysburg, PA 17325. The annual HOA meetings are held in October of each year.
- There are Architectural Review Guidelines within our community. The members of the Architectural Review Committee are: Corky Miller, Mary Thompson, Dave Adair, and Bill Epley. Again, the members’ contact information is available in the Links Community Directory.
- Trash should be placed at the curb by 9:00 AM on Tuesday & Friday of each week. All trash must be in bags and those bags must be less than 50 pounds. The crew is not required to pick up anything not bagged. Any boxes must be broken down and disposed of in the recycling bins by the Golf Pro Shop.
- There are various emails that are sent to the community to keep us in touch with current events. Please contact Cliff Feldman. Also, Cliff keeps a current “Links Directory” of homeowners with their contact information. You should also be added to this list unless you expressly decline. Cliff’s contact information is available in this Directory.
- There are weekly happy hours on Fridays at the Red Rock Grill at the Pro Shop starting at 5:00pm. This is a great way to get to meet some of the neighbors at The Links, and there are dinner & drink specials. Occasionally there will be special events for the community such as a Holiday dinner dance, Mother’s Day Brunch etc. To be added to the email distribution, contact Bonnie Klein at email@example.com
- Neighborhood Distribution List. If you would like to be included in our neighborhood distribution list. Send Cliff Feldman your contact information. As noted above, Cliff’s contact information is available in the Links Community Directory.
- Many of your neighbors recycle newspapers for the Boy Scouts. Newspapers are to be bundled in paper bags or with twine with no glossy inserts. Frank Negro is the focal point for this and newspapers are taken to his house once a month. Usually there is an email that goes out to tell us when pickup will be. Frank lives at 8 Parkland Court. If interested, ask him to put you on his distribution list.
Dave, Mike & Andy
Social Groups within The Links Community
To contact any of the below individuals, please refer to The Links Community directory sheet emailed to you regularly. Thank you.
- Links Monthly Ladies Breakfasts: Betsy Dougherty The men usually go out to a restaurant together while the ladies socialize.
- Links Red Hats Divas: Barb Greeley
- Men’s Cigar Club: Joe Hunter
- Billiards League: Gil Clark
- Second Tuesday Group: Cynde Vance
- Book Club: Lynne Hunter
- Weekend Book Club: Stacey Rice
- Produce Garden: Dennis Bowman
- Family Activity Committee: Stacey Rice
- Mahjong: Linda Feldman
- Ladies Bridge: Linda Feldman
- Exercise: Bernadette Kesselman
- Wine Club: Bud & Cynde Vance